We welcome you to join us in this great adventure — building a Sanctuary/Park in honor of the great Yoga Master, Paramhansa Yogananda. This park, being built at the Ananda Center at Laurelwood, is dedicated to the principles of World Brotherhood and will be open to all.
Here are some ways you can volunteer your time and /or services:
- Would you come and help with garden workdays?
- Do you have professional landscaping or concrete experience?
- Are you good on FaceBook or other social media platforms?
- Do you have fundraising skills?
- Some other talent you think would be helpful?
If you have any of these and want to help, please send us a message to get in touch with us.
To donate to Yogananda Gardens by PayPal click the button below. We are a nonprofit organization and your donations are tax-deductible.